Monday, April 23, 2018

What's New With You?


Hehe, well, look who went missing again? I really can't give any sort of explanation or excuse for my month-ish of absence. I don't know why I haven't been keeping up with blogging. But the fact stands, and now I find I've been remiss for over a month. Ish. 

And I missed the Little Women blog party!!!! I can't believe I missed that. I'm really disappointed in myself, and sad to have missed it, for I was really looking forward to it!!! How was it, all? I'm sure Abby and Molly did a splendid job hosting and it was a lot of fun! I'll try to go back and read some of your posts, but we shall see. I'm rather behind in reading posts.
(I think I will try to do the tag, though, even though it's late. It looks like fun!)

Being that I haven't posted in a while and so I'm sure very few of you have been onto my blog, but hey, go take a look over at my sidebar and see where it says "Go follow @pride_prejudice_memes on Instagram!"? If you have Instagram, go check it out. You won't regret it. If you don't, I think if you click this link (to the Instagram page) you can still view it.
Anyway, the point is, I have a Pride and Prejudice meme page on Instagram and you might just find it amusing. :D
Such as this one. This might be the fan favorite.
Some you might not find quite so amusing, but overall you might just like it. :)
(I got the idea from the popularity of my "Pride and Prejudice: My Face When" post. This is a step up from that with a lot of the same pictures. :)

So now! I want you all to tell me what I've missed. News, excellent posts (as some people sometimes feel they can't tell me about their own excellent posts because it feels like bragging (at least that would be me) I would love for you all to tell me about other people's excellent posts so I don't miss them, and also PLEASE tell me some of your own I need to read!!), and anything else I should go check out! I'll try and catch up on reading, but if you all help me out with what I absolutely MUST read, that would be awesome!

And how have you all been? How's life? How's school? Anyone feeling like Mr. Darcy here?:
I included the caption too because, well, it might be relatable too. :D
So! Give me all the friendly neighbourhood gossip, link me to your and others' must-read posts, and follow @pride_prejudice_memes on Instagram!

Hope you all are having a lovely spring!!!

Magnolia blossoms. Aren't they incredible? (Pictures by me :)

8 comments:

  1. Heehee, those are so funny. ;)

    Don't worry, I was late on posting my tag answers for the Little Women Blog Party. It was still fun to do. :)

    What!? How can you have blossoms!!! It's snowing here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      Oh my goodness! That's awful. Everyone should have blossoms by the end of April!

      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Awwww, RAE! It's so good to hear from you again. I've missed you. *hugs*

    I checked out your instagram page. I don't have instagram myself, but I was able to see the memes anyway and...my word! That Lady Catherine one about Mr. Collins arranging the compliments he gives her--hahaha! That one was hilarious!! It literally made me laugh aloud. :D Oh and this one: "It is a truth universities acknowledge that a student in the midst of finals must be in want of a nap." Mwahahaha! Clever, girl. Very clever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Hugs back*

      Hahaha, that one was a caption contest winner I believe--wasn't it great? :D
      Mwahaha thank you!! ;D I'm rather proud of that caption.

      Thanks for your comment, Miss March!!!

      Delete
  3. All the P&P memes! They were hilarious :).

    Goodness, too much has happened in my corner of the world. I did a 5-part writing special in which I introduced a new WIP to my blog audience (#8 I think...or is it #7? IDK). And I've been doing nothing but tags and blog linkups on my blog for the longest time...LOL.

    Great to hear from you again, Rae!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed them! :)

      Wow that is exciting!! I MUST try to get to all 5! Tell you what, I'll at least get to reading them, even if I don't have time to comment!

      Thanks for your comment, Catherine!

      Delete
  4. So good to hear from you, Rae! I can totally relate to dropping off the blogging radar for no particular reason. Sometimes I'm just not "feeling it!" Haha. ;)

    And no worries about missing the Little Women blog party! You can definitely still do the tag post if you'd like; a couple of other people did it later on, and it was perfectly fine! Here's the roundup post so that you can find everyone's posts in one place: http://aramblethroughthewoods.blogspot.com/2018/04/little-women-week-wrap-up.html

    Your P&P memes page is AWESOME, girl! They're all so clever and funny. I love it! :)

    As for my favorite posts from the past few weeks... I really enjoyed this post from Olivia and found it so very encouraging (http://meanwhileinrivendell.blogspot.com/2018/04/for-anyone-whos-also-struggling-with.html). And this post from Abby was so fun to read, and gave me some Anne Shirley vibes. ;) (http://violetcottage.blogspot.com/2018/04/my-walk-to-work.html)

    (Sorry, I don't know how to include links in a comment correctly! Haha.)

    Also, those pictures are so very pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PERFECT! Thanks, Molly! I'll check it out!

      :D I'm glad you like them!

      Sweet, thank you!!!

      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I highly enjoy each comment! Just keep it clean and respectful. I do moderate, but as long as it's clean and respectful I should publish it within a short amount of time. Thank you!
Be sure to click "Notify Me" in the bottom-right corner of the comment box; I always reply to comments!
(I also do not mind comments on old posts at all! They are welcome!)